Practicing law for more than three decades, Mr. Hugo has developed a reputation for high-quality legal practice among fellow professionals and clients. He listens attentively to the unique needs and concerns of each client and fights vigorously on your behalf.
- All Courts in Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, North Carolina, 1972, B.A. Honors: Cum Laude & Dean's List
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 1978, J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Instructor, Bucks County Community College, Pennsylvania
- Instructor, Mercer County Community College, New Jersey
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Bucks County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Past Employment Positions:
- Counsel for U.S. Treasury Department
- In-house Counsel for Billion-Dollar Corporation
Pro Bono Activities:
- Legal Aid Society, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, 1983-Present
Contact Mr. Hugo in Yardley, Pennsylvania, to hire an attentive attorney.